New Simplicity Patterns


So I saw that Simplicity had a sale and I couldn't resist!

Most of these are not very exciting patterns, but good to have in my stash. I bought some fabric on a recent trip to Brixton, but I will blog about that later. First - patterns!

These are my purchases.


I really like the dress in orange on the front of the pattern envelope. It's also a suitable work type dress pattern.


                 

I actually have very few skirt patterns and if I do I find it hard to find suitable fabrics or other clothes in my wardrobe to wear with them. I thought that this one is pretty versatile and will give me a chance to try welt pockets.



I like the top/dress options in this. I would like to make the top in either a jersey or a sheer. And the dress would look nice in linen as on the pattern envelope.



Who doesn't love a bit of Cynthia Rowley - I know that lots of sewers love her designs. The top version of this caught my eye. I find that I don't have enough nice tops to wear over jeans on a night out and this would suit perfectly. I also like the dress, but as it is cut on the bias/curve it uses a hell of a lot of fabric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Update and New Patterns

Floral Tank Top