Remnant Busting

Pattern Review: Simplicity 1370

This pattern has appeared so many times on the blog! It is a great pattern to use up fabric remnants. This fabric was stolen and used originally for a midi skirt. I had enough left to squeeze out a mini skirt!


I really don't have anything else to say about this pattern. For those new to the blog I cut a size 16. I underlined the linen with some cotton lining from my stash. I omitted the waistband due to fabric constraints and used bias binding to finish the waistband and hem. 


The print is really fun and goes with my standard black accessories. It will also work in the winter with boots and tights which is always a win!


Expect more of these on the blog until I find another TNT remnant busting pattern! This is the end of my backlog of summer sewing patterns. Time for some Autumn/Winter sewing.

In the meantime you can view my Pattern Review here

What are your preferred remnant busting patterns? 


Comments

  1. Perfect! I saw the midi version too and so glad you could eek out another wearable garment! Yay!!

    I don't have any remnant busters. Hmmmm. I'll have to work on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you were able to squeak out a mini skirt! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Update and New Patterns

Floral Tank Top