Update and New Patterns

 

New Look Patterns!

 
I have been a bit absent of late. This is partly because I have been away with work, but mostly because I took a sad trip to Wadderville.
 
But anyway, at least I have some new patterns (thanks to the New Look sale which meant these were all £2.95 each!) to soothe my wadder woes...
 
 
New Look 6122
 
 
I would make this pattern as a cute halter top - not a dress. I would like to maybe make view A as a cute top too.
 
 
New Look Pattern 6122
 
 
 
Who doesn't love a fun maxi dress - I think that the shorter version is nice too, but I would have to make sure that it doesn't bunch too much at the tummy, especially as this pattern is drafted for a knit rather than a woven.
 
 
New Look 6782 

Nothing very exciting here - just some standard wardrobe building.
 
 
New Look 6123
 
 

I have seen lovely reviews of this dress and think that it would be particularly nice in a stretch woollen.
 
Next on the sewing table is actually some curtains for my house. As much as I am not a fan of sewing home furnishings - the draughty victorian bay windows have made the prospect more appealing. My mum lovingly gave me her old Singer Sewing Book which will be my guide. This book is so old and so 70s it makes me chuckle every time I read it, but trust me it is the only sewing book a person will ever need! It has really stood the test of time.
 
 Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LGBT+ Pride Cross Stitch

Floral Tank Top